Welcome at the website of our midwifery practise
How to reach us
You can reach the midwife on duty 24h a day on 06-21531010
If in any case the 06-number is unanswered, please call 06-52265395
Any questions (less urgent): please call us daily between 19.00h-20.00h on 06-21531010
To make an appointment
Please call our assistant Brigitte at our office at 040-2821193 on:
Monday morning 09.00-12.00h, Wednesday evening 17.00-20.00h, Friday morning 09.00-12.00h.
Information in English available
- Brochure Planning a healty pregnancy
- Brochure PREGNANT
- I am pregnant. What can I do to not get infections?
- 22 weken prik (whooping cough vaccination)
- Information on screening on Down’s Syndrome
- Information on the anomaly scan (19 wks ultrasound)
- Brochure Feeling tour baby move
- Brochure about ‘Midwifery in the Netherlands’
- How to prepare for birth
- Your birth: how to deal with pain
- Birhting positions (only available in Dutch)
- Screening tests for newborn babies (heelprick and hearing test)
- Video’s: Simone Buitendijk, Professor of Maternal and Child Health gives a keynote speech about giving
birth in the Netherlands at the Babyface congress in Amsterdam.
- In the first part she explains the strengths and weaknesses of the Dutch system.
- In the second video Simone Buitendijk talks about how safe it is to give birth in the Dutch system.
- In this last video Simone Buitendijk talks about the safety of homebirth and provides 7 do’s for every pregnant woman.
See you at our practice
Greetings Anne, Marjolein, Connie (midwives) and Brigitte (assistent)
The office address