Welcome at the website of our midwifery practise
How to reach us
You can reach the midwife on duty 24h a day on 06-21531010
If in any case the 06-number is unanswered, please call 06-52265395
Any questions (less urgent): please call us daily between 19.00h-20.00h on 06-21531010
To make an appointment
Please call our assistant Brigitte at our office at 040-2821193 on:
Monday morning 09.00-12.00h, Wednesday evening 17.00-20.00h, Friday morning 09.00-12.00h.
Information in English available
- Brochure Planning a healty pregnancy
- Brochure PREGNANT
- I am pregnant. What can I do to not get infections?
- Information on screening on Down’s Syndrome
- Information on the anomaly scan (19 wks ultrasound)
- Brochure Feeling tour baby moves
- Brochure about ‘Midwifery in the Netherlands’
- Birthing together: maternity course, also given in Eindhoven. To subscribe e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-2421724
- How to prepare for birth
- Your birth: how to deal with pain
- Birhting positions (only available in Dutch)
- Screening tests for newborn babies (heelprick and hearing test)
- Video’s: Simone Buitendijk, Professor of Maternal and Child Health gives a keynote speech about giving
birth in the Netherlands at the Babyface congress in Amsterdam.
- In the first part she explains the strengths and weaknesses of the Dutch system.
- In the second video Simone Buitendijk talks about how safe it is to give birth in the Dutch system.
- In this last video Simone Buitendijk talks about the safety of homebirth and provides 7 do’s for every pregnant woman.
We are planning to facilitate the complete website in English. As long as we are working on this we would like you to call us for any questions you may have at 06-21531010
See you at our practice
Greetings Anne, Marjolein, Connie (midwives) and Brigitte (assistent)
The office address
Ceramlaan 12, 5641 GD Eindhoven